A backup generator helps assure that your family has power even when the whole town may not. Tis the season of power outages, falling trees, and slow-moving repair crews. With fluctuating temperatures, remote work and school, and your peace of mind, there’s never a convenient time to lose power. Let’s talk about backup generators and what we recommend.
As local electricians, we work for families and businesses to make sure they have what they need for a warm, well-lit, convenient space. However, if you lose power for an extended period of time, all of that goes out the window. That is, of course, unless you have a backup generator.
We are proud to partner with Brook Field Service to ensure that Standby Generators are available to you when you need them most.
Here is what Brook Field Service customers can expect:
- All systems are delivered to the job site, completely serviced and building job site load-tested after installation.
- The job site is not released until the customer and Brook Field Service are completely satisfied with the operation and installation of the total emergency generator system (operation and installation cosmetics).
- All customers receive engineering supervisory coverage during installation and all warranty forms will be filled out and filed with the manufacturer at time of start-up date.
- Customer receives 24-hour emergency service coverage. We have Northern New Englands largest generator fleet. The customer will receive a copy of our emergency coverage procedures and our labor rates.
- A preventative maintenance agreement will be issued annually.
- Brook Field Service is the only generator systems company in Vermont that will troubleshoot and repair generators, engines, and transfer switches. All our employees are schooled in all three areas. One service call gives you full coverage.
We’re Here When You Need Us
For Standby Generators, electrical repairs, commercial and residential installations, new constructions, homeowner or real estate inspection, and just about everything in between were’ here when you need us. Give us a call, let’s make a plan.